- Additional information
The Graco® Pump Armor™ Storage Fluid protects your airless paint sprayer pump while in storage. It helps protect your pump against freezing and corrosion when not in use.
- Protects your sprayer’s pump for storage and freezeproof to -30° F
- After the sprayer is cleaned, fill pump with Pump Armor fluid and leave it in until you use it again
- Ensures startup with the next sprayer use
- For use with any Graco Airless Paint Sprayer
Graco fluids and protectants keep your equipment in top performing condition and are approved for use in all airless pumps
1 Gallon – Graco Pump Armor
Graco Pump Armor™ helps to eliminate damage due to corrosion during long-term storage. Fill your pump and leave until you use your sprayer again. Graco Pump Armor is also freeze-proof to -30° F
- Specially formulated to protect the airless pump during long-term storage
- Virtually eliminates damage due to corrosion
- Freeze-proof to -30 degrees F
- Use full strength for maximum corrosion protection
- Wide-mouth bottle conveniently fits most pump intake tubes – No waste!
- Minimal evaporation ensures prolonged protection
Easy to use
- Completely clean pump with compatible solvent (use warm soapy for waterbased, thinner for solvent base.)
- Relieve pressure and open prime valve
- Place pump inlet into Pump Armor bottle
- Fill fluid section with Pump Armor (cycle pump slowly until you see Pump Armor come out of prime return tube)
- Remove hose and cap outlet fitting. Leave Pump Armor bottle under pump inlet to seal the system
- Relieve pressure and close prime valve before storage
- After storage – thoroughly flush sprayer with water and dispose of Pump Armor in accordance with local regulations.
Order Online or Call to Order – (616) 608-6169