- Additional information
3080 lb. CF, Honda GX 160, 17.7 in. plate, water tank
Recognized as the industry standard for compacting granular soils and asphalt.
- Reliable engine with Honda GX160 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner captures most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Anti-vibration handle dramatically reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity.
- Solid, high-strength steel base plate for durability.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up.
- Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts.
- Front mounted exciter assembly allows for easy service access.
- Removable, tool-free water tank can easily be refilled to 11.5 quart capacity.
- Centrifugal Force 3450 lbf 15.35 kN Exciter
- Speed 6000 RPM
- Plate Size 17.7 x 20.7 in 50 x 52.5 mm
- Max Forward Speed Per Min. 72 ft 22 m
- Fuel Consumption Per Hour 0.31 gal 1.17 L
- Water Tank Capacity 11.5 qt 10.88 L
Free Shipping Only Applies to Commercial Locations in the Continental United States. Re-Shipments, Re-Schedules & Residential Deliveries needing a lift-gate will incur extra charges.
Order Online or Call to Order – (616) 608-6169