RYNO WORX RY1O MA-PRO MELTER APPLICATOR
The RynoWorx Flagship Crack Fill Melter Applicator!
The RY1O MA-PRO Professional Crack Fill Melter Applicator’s patented design uses up to 50% less fuel than traditional melter applicators and is the industries only direct-fired style melter applicator with an internal burner. It also features cutting-edge innovations and built-in safety features for a safer operating experience.
- Melts crack sealant up to 50% faster than torch-fired models and allow you to apply up to 4800 feet of crack filler per
- The patented sealed burner consumes nearly 50% less fuel than traditional torch-fired melter
- The enclosed burner design is shielded from the elements and virtually eliminates flameouts caused by wind, which are common to torch-fired
- High-quality glycerine-filled thermometer provides precise temperature readings and is resistant to premature failure caused by constant vibration while in use.
- Two solid front casters allow the operator to maneuver over slanted surfaces with increased
EASY TO OPERATE
- No more wasting time searching for a striker, lighter or Starting a melter has never been easier with our push-button electric ignition.
- Side-by-side controls, including standard on-the-fly agitation, allow the operator to control agitation, flow and application of material as well as view and adjust temperature, all without leaving the operating position.
- The built-in drip stop allows you to move between cracks without making a
SAFETY BUILT IN
- Fully Equipped with CSA/ UL approved regulator and fuel lines provide precise control over fuel flow and kettle
- The sealed burner is equipped with a CSA/ UL approved flameout sensor which detects flameouts and prevents fuel from flowing to the burner.
- Heat shields protect the fuel lines and cylinder from the radiant heat of the kettle.
- 140lbs/68kgs Packaged
- 139lbs/63kgs Assembled
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- On-The-Fly Agitation
- Sealed Burner
- 50,000 BTU
- 5PSI Max Fuel Pressure
**Some assembly required**
Order Online or Call to Order – (616) 608-6169